rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slang expressions in your language about girls and game

Slang expressions in your language about girls and game

Other expressions:
1.I drink buffs(hassish) and I play lotto.Meaning the guy who spends all day doing nothing.-I see so many hot women with guys "I drink hashish and I play lotto"
2.Good bullet.(lucky bullet).Expression used for guys going to the army( good bullet to kill the enemy as a wish and also a wish for guys who go for the bang). Where do you go Thanassis?I have date with Victoria.-Good bullet.Throw one(dick) for me as well.( meaning the guy would like to fuck as well but he does this indirectly through his friend).
3.Good nighter.Meaning the romantic stupid guy who holds girls hands buys her things and flowers and is always on her knees telling her good night at the end of the day without being able to fuck her.Do you know Pavlos?Fuck him,he is a good nighter.

4.Man with strong tastes,with special tastes and dedication( cannot be translated properly in English): The guy who prefers male asses than women( always energetic role)
5.Pussy guard. The guy who hopelessly accompanies a woman everywhere as a friend with the hope of banging her.-Look at him. He must be her boyfriend.-Do not bother. He is just a pussy guard.
6.Snake or dragon trader. Coming from the fairy tales with dragons. Meaning the guy who lies. Do not listen to him. He is just a snake trader.
7.Wolffriendship:- The usual relationship between women where they appear friend on the exterior but the one "buries"(meaning badmouths,) the other when she has the chance.

8. What do you drink and you do not give to us?Meaning what narcotic do you take?When someone tells sth extraordinary.-I fucked three girls in one day.-What you drink and you do not give to us?
9. He turned his penis into a sling.Meaning he turned to non stop fucking.-Do you know Costas,?He could not cross a pussy(meaning zero fucks) and then he's learned American PUA and turned his penis into a sling.He became undicked I tell you(meaning he lost his penis from too much fucking).He does not piss anymore(meaning he uses his dick only for fucking).

Messages In This Thread