rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland, Romania trip

Poland, Romania trip

Quote: (07-16-2012 02:03 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:48 AM)docinsc Wrote:  

I am planning a trip to poland and romania in October for 21 days. I plan to pipeline heavy and have a lot of connections waiting for me. I am a 48 yo physician, looks 30s, typically bang the younger 20s. any suggestions on what cites to hit? I assume the college towns since I only know english.

There is no info in the forum about the city, but from local girls' pics and reading about it, Lublin seems to be an excellent choice. It is the biggest city in Eastern Poland, with many universities and very close to the Belarus and Ukranian borders. Also, being that it is in the poorest region of Poland, it can only benefit an older well off man like yourself.

Thanks for info. I have been to Kiev and Odessa once each and a true newbee. I had lined up dates in those cities using the internet which worked well but in my limited experience, one of the keys to success is to be unique to that town. Thats why I think black guys can crush in sweden, white guys in latin countries, etc. I am trying to avoid tourist places ruined by the sex tourist/stag parties like the plaque. You get treated like a celebrity and the women can be very aggressive.

Messages In This Thread