rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thank god for this site

Thank god for this site

Not really trying to start a thread - just wanted to say- Thanks for this site.

I am a 48 yo physician. Married the very first girl I ever dated, divorced in my 30s with only one notch on my belt. She married the family's priest (did I hear someone say bitch?)

I had no game then - zero - none and was painfully shy. I am still shy, but only a touch better, and my game has gone from a zero to a two. I hope by studying Roosh's books I just bought and reading this site I can elevate my game to a respectable level.

I actually get a decent amount of sex in the USA, anywhere from 18 to 26 mostly, not bad for a decent 48 year old Irish white guy. I have have 6 such girls in the last month, but they tend to be foreign women living in orlando- from Colombia, DR, South Africa, etc. but damn - I love foreign women and despise american women. The girls who never gave me time of day now want to date me because they are single parents and I am a millionaire? Fuck no.

The nearly seven figure income helps a lot I am sure but I dont buy chicks presents - dinner, drinks is it. I have a baby face but need to hit the gym and lose 10-15 pounds and get hard. A full head of hair, nice blue eyes and straight super white teeth definitely are my calling cards.

However, I am almost 50 and I LOVE clubbing, but I know the action is falling off so I need to hit the gym, the botox, retin-A and when I am in better shape, sharpen the waredrob as so many on here suggest.

Its been a bit depressing but this site and your stories have given me hope and confidence to get out there and start working it, particularly day game. I am strictly internet now and use my real age which does hurt my response rate. I am an honest person by nature so I dont lie about it but WTF, the game is the game so I might as well give an age I can pull off - 30-35 (I have great genes and a baby face). What are your thoughts about this? I am at the point of saying fuck finding my soul mate, I will just lie, lie and lie some more about age, why I am town, how much I make, promise them trips to whereever they want to go and continue to fuck the 18-21's until my dick stops working at which time I will just settle for a hot 40 milf (I will be 60).

My secret - I become their buddy and best friends as well as lover. They rely on me for my advice to guide their path in life. I take control of their big decisions. (I am a doctor, lawyer and engineer) so I usually know more than they do on any topic. I always have ex's call me,even when they are remarried, because they miss our friendship. When you have their heart, you have them for life.

Ok - I was side tracked. I seriously need to up my body, my game (the bankroll is enough) so I can start hiting it hard. 8 and above 18-30. I am shit in second languages so I am not even going to try, but my smile is disarming and will get me pussy just for the mean reason that I dont look like a player at all. I am going to hit the second and third tier cities with colleges. I am doing a LOT of pipelining for I have a LOT of women lined up waiting for me.

THis site is incredible. I am working on the tricks for escalading, no more my nice guy. My day game is a total zero and that needs the most improvement of course.

But, I just wanted to thank all the contributors for bringing hope to my game and i promise much more data sheets in the future.

Messages In This Thread