rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biggest Sticking Point

Biggest Sticking Point

I swear I read that through several times and I thought you bet her twenty dollars to go ATM sexually.

After I got over that, a few points:

- girls bet you so they can lose and be in your 'debt.' It is a way they show their feminine side. I've had girls who'll continuously bring up the fact that they 'owe me' months after the joke/bet had run its course. If you act nonchalant about it and occasionally say 'remember that time you lost that bet..I think you should (go the store and rob me some biscuits, or whatever) . The key is being nonchalant though, because

- Whenever a girl says the word 'creepy,' it is a sign that you've invested too much and need to back off. Think of it as the 'creepy guy' is the guy who leans in to talk too much. If you've creeped her out, you're metaphorically a guy leaning in. You need to pull away as soon as she says it, and play it cool afterwards. It is 'damage control' though.

Messages In This Thread