rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

I think this is partly an age thing- older guys who are more established and have more game tend to roll solo, versus younger guys newer to the game.

Personally I never go out solo. I don't think I'd be as confident being completely on my own. However, when I go out with friends, I almost always split with them, and we sometimes even go to different clubs. For example, I may go to the dance floor on my own to try and pull, whilst they are next door having a drink etc. Or a couple of guys go one place, and a couple of guys somewhere else. I don't see how that hampers your game particularly, and it helps you stay in a good mood (you're having fun with friends) and you can all meet up later on in the night, if you're getting bored.

Also, I think guys on here are being slightly unfair on wingmen. I guess if you've got advanced game, a wingman will hamper you; but fairly often I'll get with a friend of a girl that my friend is getting with. This tends not to be in a situation where you both approach a group together, rather I see a friend getting with a girl, and there are one or two girls sitting near them looking bored. I'll go over and start speaking to them, see what happens.
Thinking about it, these situations are unlikely to lead to bangs, but it's normally still better than cold approaching a girl.

Messages In This Thread