rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

How Often Do You Roll Solo Out At Night?

Quote: (08-16-2012 06:16 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

I used to Dolo a lot when I was traveling for work. Gotten lazy now.. Best Dolo times were in Europe.
But, I am wondering if anyone's been successful Dolo in a country/ area where people tend to be "protective" / "cliquish". I've seen that a lot in India, Singapore etc (maybe Asian countries).

I've broken the shells of these groups, but I was wondering someone whose doing it consistently as well.

I've recently tried in Malaysia and China. In the club scene I was largely unsuccessful. I was not there long enough to build any sort of network. In Malaysia people thought I was nuts when I would walk over to a table and start a conversation. The fact that every bar in the country only has tables tells you all you need to know about the dating culture there. In china I was able escalate and isolate a bit more easily, but the language barrier usually made it difficult and girls became very concerned about their friends at about the 20 minute mark of the isolated conversation.

Messages In This Thread