rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To those who have cheated on their GFs...

To those who have cheated on their GFs...

Personally, I RECOMMEND that men cheat. Either because the bitch has it coming because she's not acting right, or simply because it's just plain natural to tap other available ass when it's offered up. Granted, if a chick is acting right I don't encourage a dude to cheat on her, but if he does I don't judge him for it. Just don't be careless with it, because you don't want to bring additional drama into your life and complicate things. If you know your girl won't find out, and you use condoms, don't let a side bitch know where you live, keep her out of your phone, etc., I say go for it. If possible, try to only do one-nighters, because if she becomes a regular, she'll cause you problems and it's hard to keep her at a distance.[/i]

Lothario, I've never really looked at infidelity from a moral perspective. I've always viewed it more from a human perspective. Monogamy is obviously possible, but is it truly realistic for most men? Even men that are faithful are often tempted I'm sure, and a sense of guilt or just plain fear stops them. If you're always fighting it, it's hard to say monogamy is truly natural. And so many women are attracted to a man when they know he's already taken, that it's REALLY hard to turn it down.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread