rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running out of time to bang a local girl, help!

Running out of time to bang a local girl, help!

So after a couple weeks in Poland, I have a handful of girls in the pipeline with a couple who I made out with. They want to go keep going out so I am on track for some bangs.

The only problem is these girls like to take their time and it's starting to drag. Like they would tell me their kind of busy but might want to plan for something next week, etc. I don't want to force anything but I only have a few weeks left and running out of time.

It's such a conundrum. I don't want to tell them I'm only here for a week because it makes them think I only want a quick bang. But at the same time, I don't have all the time in the world.

Anyone have suggestions on how to speed up the process to bang local girls when it isn't a SNL or quickie situation? Like how to get them to go out on dates earlier and more often, without making them feel like you're trying to rush them.

I'm sure some of you ran into this dilemma before.

Messages In This Thread