rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Downtown Toronto Talent

Downtown Toronto Talent

Quote: (07-23-2012 09:06 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:30 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I just came back from a quick trip to Calgary for 4 days (mini-sheet in the works). Got a bang and BJ in the 4 days there from two broads. Females tried there hardest to throw shields up but after my time in Toronto it was like like stealing 1cent candies disarming them. Got with a cute white girl and a Asian broad. Now again is it me whom has no game or is it the City in which I game in?

I really did not think I re-invented the wheel with my game I was just my usual self and I even admit I was a bit rusty my first night out because I was so shook and rigid from Toronto that I was stiff and reluctant to approach at first but once I shook off that shit after a hour it was all fun and games after that.

What would you get on average in 4 days in Toronto with the same effort you put in at calgary?

I think that reply of yours confirms how bad Toronto is, and at the same time is ironic as you started this thread in the hopes of making Toronto seem somewhat decent when it comes to game.

That "Toronto stiffness" and reluctance is something i am worried about though when i move to Europe, but i'm sure it will go away over time.

Yea I sorta regret posting that in this Toronto thread and not in here: What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously.

As this thread really has opened the can of worms on Toronto even more. But I guess its unavoidable and the City should just be looked at as a test ground for game.

To answer you question what would 4 days in Toronto get me with that same effort? I would say next to nothing... maybe a girl whom last minute pulls some fockery on me and goes cold. That type of streak I have not been able to snag in Toronto but have done so in many other places. This does not even count the countless makeouts and useless numbers I got. I think I probably grabbed 12+ numbers and made out with 7 girls in the trip while I was there but those are throwaways and not really worth noting.

Which agian hammers in the point that we struggle with ROI in the Megacity. If you don't lower your standards your busting oil out of Walnuts with your fists.

But I will say this in defense of Toronto. I would not stay long term in Calgary. It is on my radar for work options and such but the City for a million people strong is slow as hell. I still find Edmonton way more fun as the girls there are way more slutty and diverse. I would still pick Toronto over Calgary because even if the women are better to deal with there, Toronto is way more exciting and you get more diverse talent.

And to add to the "Toronto stiffness" it was bizarre and not something I have felt since my early days of game. But I was literally stuck in my tracks... stiff like in concrete. When 95% of the time you deal with hostility and bullshit that environment shapes you. It gave me way more slick game but also put me in a major funk at first.

I ask if any other Toronto kats experience this when they travel, that first night out if it takes you a while to get your motor going getting that "Stiffness"?

Messages In This Thread