rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Downtown Toronto Talent

Downtown Toronto Talent

I have said it and written it before countless times and I will repeat it again, Toronto is a dead city and wayyyyyy overrated in every single aspect. The only way TO makes sense is if you're some FOB from some 3rd world country who just moved to Canada and or you're trying to raise a family. But for a single guy or a guy who wants to play the field and maximise his ROI, TO is as dead as it gets. Fattitude to the stratosphere, white knights and feminazi a gogo, over-priced prices for everything, crappy weather 7 months of the year, high taxes...so what is there left here to really warrant staying here? You guess it right: ABSOLUTELY Nothing. I've lived in this shithole for almost 17 years and I do have a much better idea of the place and feel of it than some 1 weekender 10 years ago ago LOL. TO ain't shit. Specially after you've been to South America, Europe or Asia. And I'm not talking just on a packaged 2 weeker to an all inclusive but rather spending months at a time in the above places. Any sane man who has been abroad and got a taste of the good life outside of B-Murka will know and realize that each day spent here is a day of life wasted. Yes I am planning my definitive escape from here which should be fairly soon. I see that others have done it (Kurupt) and others are about to do it (Moma and Perseus). You guys are in the right and have seen the light and I salute you brothers. We will gladly leave all the delicacies and marvels that TO has to offer to those who are blind enough to see TO for what it is; a major modern, feminazi infested, PC waste land of a shit hole.

Messages In This Thread