rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Downtown Toronto Talent

Downtown Toronto Talent

Quote: (07-13-2012 02:18 PM)kosko Wrote:  

If your in the burbs or outer parts of City like Scarb and Finch then the logistics are terrible. Outside of the Old City, Toronto actually is built a lot like LA - tight "mini Cities" just tossed all over the place. We have worse traffic then LA, and our 401 is one of the most congested freeways in the world.

Toronto has good transit that goes everywhere but late at night its shit and nobody wants to travel on the night bus 2 1/2 hours to get home. Its more for commuting not living. If your not DT in the Old City your gonna want a car, and with that you expand you pussy prospects but then you hit that double edge sword of having to travel to far burbs like Pickering for ass. Plus insurance here is rape I would not thnk its worth it, the "Freedom" you get when you add up the costs can get you a fly crib/condo DT close to the action.

I am not to sure about where RVF Toronto kats are located but I suspect some are a bit far out. I lived downtown just across the valley and even that was "far" for most bitches.

Did we finally just crack the code on why Toronto is "difficult"?

Is it just a logistical problem?

I mean it is pretty hard to be The King of LA when you live in Rancho Cucamonga.

Messages In This Thread