rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Federal govt to cap the number of male STEM majors by 2014

Federal govt to cap the number of male STEM majors by 2014

Quote: (07-12-2012 12:37 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2012 12:10 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Can some of the more politically active forum members please PM me on where I should start in opposing shit like this? I would be eternally grateful.

Don't vote for Obama. The president appoints people to head different departments, including the department of education.

How the Obama administration buckled to feminist groups

Obama is president because of political correctness (cultural marxism). As someone whom has benefited from affirmative action his entire life, he is ideologically devoted to the system of political correctness. Political correctness means special minority privileges and feminist privileges, based not upon merit, but because they are "oppressed groups." It is a society wide sickness foisted upon us by the 68-ers, the baby boomers, and the sad fact is most people either believe in this or tow the line so they aren't persecuted.

Try supporting someone whom would abolish the department of education, like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, or a conservative candidate whose identity and ideology aren't tied to political correctness.

Femenism is instituionalized. Its the system. I get frustrated when people honestly think that votign for 'X' Canidate will bring any change.... it wont. Gary Johson is a legitmate change from the system but he will also never see the Oval Office. True candiates will always be marginalized or suppressed. He does not fit the system and thus will never be electable.

Like I am saying its... the system... It has been designed to fuck up like this.

Nixon signed off Title IX..
[Image: title-ix-nixon.jpg]
Its beyond Republican and Democrat.

Romney and Obama are the same. This shit would of happen if him, or Romney were in office. These men are nothing more than puppets once in the oval office.

Wake up.

Messages In This Thread