rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hvar, Croatia Thread

The Hvar, Croatia Thread

I've been in Hvar for a week (with a friend from DC). Preliminary thoughts:

1. Tons of British people. About 50% of people in any venue will be from England. I expected more women from Eastern Europe (Poland, at least), but this is mostly Anglo. There are no girls from the Baltics, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, etc.

2. Logistics is a bitch. You have to get creative a bit to drag girls away and bang. I've had to come up with some ridiculous excuses to separate girls from their friends. Last night it was to "look at this stars". Also if the math doesn't work out between your boys and the girls, there could be problems. Don't come to Hvar solo... it will be a drag.

3. Scumbag clubs. I'm 100% sure that one of the main clubs, Veneranda, is diluting their vodka with water. And I'm 50% sure Carpe Diem (both the bar and beach club) is doing it as well. After 2am those are the only two clubs that are open. I called out the owner of scam club Veneranda and his denial was not convincing. I'm looking at complaining to some governmental agency that handles liquor licenses.

4. Party game. In the clubs you have to roll with high energy game, like you would in a college party. That's not my forte so I've been using my comparative advantage (street game) to pull. I try to lock it up before club time starts at 2am. If you're at the club at 2am and don't have prospects from earlier, you will have to hustle. The party ends at 5am, but people start crapping out before that since many drink during the day at Hula Beach club.

5. Local girls look down on tourists. They view you as a second class citizen, and the local guys who work with them at the shops and bars have a big leg up. This is not a place to get a Croatian flag. I'm just going to bang as many British girls as I can, I guess.

So far it's fun, but I'm disappointed at the lack of Eastern Euro girls. I feel like I'm in America or England.

Rank of nationalities that are here from most to least:

1. British ( [Image: boring.gif] but also [Image: hump.gif] )
2. Norwegian (easier to get them in Oslo... huge groups here)
3. American ( [Image: fatter.gif] )
4. Canadian ( [Image: fatter.gif] )
5. Swedish (they still love Americans [Image: thumb.gif] )
6. Spanish (very nice, great accents, feminine [Image: thumb.gif] )
7. Brazilian (pleasant surprise.. [Image: kissy.gif] mostly rich girls from Sao Paulo but surprisingly no attitude )
8. Irish (too "witty" for my taste... constant need to banter... thumbs down)

Messages In This Thread