rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are whores

Women are whores

All women are whores?

Since I assume you mean that in a negative way ("don't bother with these unreliable subhumans") why don't you jump off a building? Really, if every single woman in this world is not worth spending time with for sex, friendship, affection or anything else, why stay on this planet?

What I think you meant to say was:

"I don't feel like I can find a trustworthy life partner in this day and age, so many women seem corrupt and so many people I know have been hurt by them."

That is a better statement. Yes, many people in general have lost all grace. Gossip and videogames.

Being bitter isn't a helpful strategy though. It is going to prove a self-fulfilling prophecy, where your negative attitude gets in the way of meeting actually cool and reliable people. The masses have always been easily manipulable and nothing to found your life on. Today, those masses are following the teachings of the Almighty Television. Yesterday, they followed God.

Not everyone is like that though. Some people, girls included, can think for themselves. Even hundreds or thousands of years ago, some people didn't listen to the lies of the times. Find those people.

You need a good, realistic attitude though. Yes, girls cheat. Men do too. Everyone gets hurt. Something I had to remind myself recently: life is not a perfect fairy tale where everyone behaves like they should for your best interest and with your feelings in mind. People are people. We shit, piss, make mistakes, cheat when someone better comes along, regret things when they are too late.

Loving is a great feeling, but it is easy to enjoy it. Get to the place where even a heart break from someone you thought you could rely on is enjoyable, because it is all a part of your actual, real, raw life.

Messages In This Thread