rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are whores

Women are whores

Quote: (07-11-2012 01:17 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:57 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 12:50 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Quote:ccurtis189 Wrote:

Otherwise your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your cousin, your aunt, etc., etc. would all be whores as well.

Since you want to take it to that level...

Grandmother on my Father's side - Never really knew her. My only memory of her was her funeral where I grossed out my older female cousin by touching the dead body (I was 4, she was 6). She is probably the best female figure in my life.

Grandmother on my Mother's side - Never really knew her. She left her family when my mother was younger.

My mother - Had my dad removed from his house by the police. She had totaled two cars in a few months, so he made her go get a job. She got one as a receptionist at a dentist's office. My dad could tell something was up, so he confronted her about it. Hence, the cops.

Then when it came time for her to move in with the dentist, it was time for me to go live with my dad. She cleaned out our apartment when I was with him on the weekend (the only child of 3 that went btw) and I had to spend my only $15 dollars for food to get a supervisor to unlock my door on a Sunday night. I was a few months past my 15th birthday. When she found out I was living in the apartment, she flipped a shit and drove me to my dad's house 20 minutes away and took my keys (it was still during the school year). Somehow the school found out about my living situation (I bet I know how) and wanted to kick me out during the week of finals. I had to lie to them so that I could stay in school and finish freshman year.

The last thing my mother said to me was "Remember, I love you". That was 14 years ago. I haven't spoken to or seen her since.

So please tell me, oh wise one, why should I respect any woman?

In this case it's safe to say that not all women are like that.

Women aren't like that, but everyone damn one of them is capable of acting like that, or just becoming that way.
Not quite.

Borderline Personality Disorder is just an extreme form of being a woman. But not all women have BPD.

His mother was personality disordered. Not all women are like that nor are they all capable of being like that.

Messages In This Thread