rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Overlook the Online Content Markets - Pretty Solid Money!

Don't Overlook the Online Content Markets - Pretty Solid Money!

Quote: (12-01-2013 05:01 PM)Fathom Wrote:  

I've signed up on eLance and set up a profile. I know I can pay to get more bids, and that I'll need at least 100-200 to even begin landing about 10% of the jobs. But my question is, WHICH jobs should I bid on? Most seem foreign to me. For example, filtering Writing & Translation > Web Content brings up all many different types of jobs, some of which sound very specialized. Should I just start randomly going for any of these?

If your bid templates are good it shouldn't take 200 bids. I do 3 daily, 5 days a week and got my first client in my second week (30 bids).

I felt the same way you did but you gotta either research the topic or some clients will give you the source and ask to put it together. My niche is academic writing/proofreading, I just finished a paper on the hospitality industry and I'm an English major. Don't worry about it.

Take 2-3 cheap jobs about anything, do em good, get good feedback and jack your rates up.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread