rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I selling myself short on Facebook?

Am I selling myself short on Facebook?

I thought it would be self-evident, but anyway, girls who used to see the entirety of my profile got antsy when I put everybody on a restricted view on par with the "what Mom can see" setting for friends. Solipsistic as they are, they thought it was something of their doing to "deserve" losing access to creep on my page.

As for the professional reason, A few years back I was working for some high schools and I didn't want to be added to the list of creepy ass pedophiles who would eventually end up getting ass raped in jail. Kids will dig into anything they can find on your online presence and girls will especially go insane if they only thing they can find is your old high school 800m track results while they're looking for dirt on you on their smartphone in the middle of class.

What it boils down to is that anything and everything you post online connected to your name can and will be used against you in the court of a girl's ego adjustment. Because of they fact that things like facebook and okcupid are the most used tools to do this, the modern girl doesn't have another hammer to nail you with if you deny her that access.

Unless you're some sort of celebrity who has more fans than friends, less is more, gentlemen, less is more.

Messages In This Thread