rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prerequisite of a player

Prerequisite of a player

Same boat! Different issue.

I notice myself going into venues looking for tan skinned girls then finally saying damn it leaning against the bar and tapping on the cute girls who walk by.

It's like I walk in there looking for Osama Bin Laden only to realize he's not there and settle for fighting terrorism instead.

Quote: (07-10-2012 10:36 AM)soup Wrote:  

Excellent post.

I have the same issues with range. The best players I know are fucking anything that moves if they have no other option. It's like an animal that won't discriminate against it's prey; a tiger would just as soon eat an old man as he would a cow or a baby.They put all girls on the same level, which actually helps them bang the hotter girls.

They are more relaxed than I am, and tend to get a long better with more people as well.

I get grossed out by ugly chicks, and offended by fatties.

I'd say that inspiration, and not just high sex-drive is the prime motivator. Before they discover game, some guys have such a dark outlook on girls that it kills their sex drive. You also need persistence to follow through on the inspiration: "It doesn't matter how I feel, my sex drive may be depleted (or whatever), but I am going out tonight and not coming home until (approaching 20 girls, getting a girl to buy me a drink, etc.)."

Having game is also a step up on the consciousness totem; the player has a deeper understanding of women than most men, and doesn't just treat them as if they are other guys. He knows or feels that men and women are fundamentally different creatures.

Messages In This Thread