rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cat: The Most Useless Animal in the World

Cat: The Most Useless Animal in the World

I like cats. I'm about to lose my favorite cat in my divorce.

A trick I learned a while ago is to get female animals. If you're in a relationship or marriage, the female animal (dog/cat) will bond closer with the male in the pair. That way you ensure the animal is (more) loyal to you than to your girlfriend/wife.

My ex and I adopted a cat from a shelter in 2008. When I had to leave to work in Virginia in 2010 because the job market in NJ blew, my ex threw the cat outside. I guess my cat got mad that I left and was using the bed for a litterbox in protest.

In any case, the cat made herself really useful outside killing rodents and birds. Definitely reminds you why cats can be good to have around.

I read somewhere that being good around cats broadcasts that you know how to handle feminine energy. In any case, a cat is sort of like a girl you can either ignore, or let beg for a while before you dispense the food.

Messages In This Thread