rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Brick & mortar cash businesses

Good Brick & mortar cash businesses

Hi guys after reading gmanifesto's thread and some older threads on making money, I've been thinking, what are some businesses that bring in cash and aren't cool or sexy that can be farmed out with low overhead.

The first I'm thinking of laundromats, I did some research and it seems the overhead costs are quite cheap and the margins are pretty high if you live in a metro area with a lot of renters. Not only that the labor is pretty cheap as you'd a few people on minimum wage.

I've been thinking you can do a lot of value added services to something like this. add a hypermart? add dry cleaning services? the list goes on.

Here's a cool one I think most people don't know about:
luxury wood broker, open an office buy old farms and take apart wood barns and etc.

the old wood is generally aged and used for luxury products that rich people buy. Considering there's gona be the baby boomers retiring theres going to be a lot of farms up for sale. From what I heard the sale of the wood can't cover all the price of buying a property but u can make a hefty cash return quickly. Maybe 20-30% by taking down the wood buildings. You can then lease,resell, rebuild on the land etc..

just my 2c

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread