rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical D.C. chick?

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-09-2012 11:09 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I finally got around to reading the Date Lab, and three things came to mind...

1. I am who I am because of dating in DC. Do you know how someone with an abusive parent gets shaped by that abuse into their adult life? That's how I feel with what DC did to me. That will always stay with me, no matter how many Polish girls I get with.

2. My ability to bitch out women on a dime, to have a game specifically FOR bitching out women, comes from DC. If I talked to this girl today and she gave me attitude, I'd destroy her, and I'd know how to do it. The average guy views getting cockblocked as something shitty, but in a twisted way I see it as an opportunity.

3. For many years I'd get tons of comments like, "You should get out of DC... girls aren't like that in other US cities." I still get those types of comments, but I'd estimate 80% less. Washington DC is a harbinger of how women in the rest of the States will act. I would say what DC is experiencing today, the rest of the country will experience it in five years. Now we're getting DC-type stories everywhere, NYC, West Coast, Miami, and so on. DC is really ground zero for the destruction of the American female. I've spent a lot of time at the epicenter. Too much time, perhaps.
How hard is it master number 2? Do you think every player should know how to do this?

Messages In This Thread