rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical D.C. chick?

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-08-2012 10:06 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

This is a fairly standard situation.

She: overly inflated sense of self "career girl" - thinks she knows what she wants, but doesn't. All she responds to is alpha or game.

she is most likely fucking an alpha - but open to dating because she knows that the guy she's fucking is not the beta provider type.

The date guy is pure beta - he's good looking, fit, educated, but has npo game and has no idea how to build attraction.

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 06:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 04:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I fucked that girl 6 or 7 years ago.

For real? You ruined her - nothing less than a 6'5" hairy half-Turk will whet her now.

Yeah. Short story is I banged her before I went on a one week trip, and didn't connect with her when I came back. For the next 4 years she would leave occasional hater comments on my blog until I had no choice but to ban her.

I don't call out girls I banged, but people connected the dots with her comments.

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Hahahaha, this is awesome. Game, DC, Date Lab, feminist journalist, it's all coming together in one big incestuous circle. [Image: grouphug.gif]

Guess I'm tooting my own horn here, but Roosh banging her confirms my guess - it's not that he was 'not alpha enough' per se - he just didn't know how to mack. And the peanut gallery commenters just don't get that.

Messages In This Thread