rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

Dumbing yourself down in order to game chicks ?

It depends on what circles your in. Dumbing yourself down to a college educated black chick in DC is not a wise move. In general, being a black man and dumbing yourself down is not what's up. A lot of people already peg black men for only being interested in superficial shit like sports and rap music anyway. I've found that being able to show that your multifaceted is the best approach. Girls don't want a square but most quality chicks don't want a dumbass either. Being able to show that your down to earth but at the same time sophisticated and intelligent is the best of both worlds from my experience. That's what girls want.

At the same time tho, you have to assess the chick that your hollering at. If she's just a airhead party girl, then yea, name dropping dudes you know that are in the league and rappers and DJs that you went to high school with will be to your advantage. Showing that your affiliated with the pop scene will definitely help your cause.

But I don't think that you have to by default come off dumber than you are to attract a chick.

Messages In This Thread