rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Liverpool, UK

Liverpool, UK

Quote: (04-23-2014 04:41 AM)DarkKing Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 06:33 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 01:39 PM)DarkKing Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 12:06 PM)EU Explorer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2014 03:46 AM)DarkKing Wrote:  

How is Liverpool? I was in Krakow over the weekend and approached one of the hottest girls I have ever approached and she turned out to be from Liverpool. This has made me curious about the nightlife options in that city. [Image: angel.gif]

I think you need to read the rest of the thread to get a more balanced view...was it Miss Liverpool? [Image: wink.gif]

I don't know why you English guys complain, there are a lot of hot English girls and they are pretty friendly. I would have approached her earlier, but I hesitated based on bad experiences with that type of chick from Bratislava. In Bratislava that caliber of chick would have told me to fuck off in a very rude way. This girl was very friendly on the other hand. And in Brussels, you very rarely even see that type of hot chick out.

I was in Manchester two weeks ago and the girls were pretty hot.

Perhaps familiarity breeds contempt regarding UK women. On the flip side of your experience the hottest chick I ever dated was from Bratislava and she was quite modest and shy but a definate 9.5 so just shows how we all have different experiences [Image: smile.gif]

I guess Slovak chicks act differently to foreigners than they do to local guys. One of my native languages is Slovak, so I am a "local" and I have never experienced a blow out (despite having no game and having lived in N. America before, including DC) until I moved to Bratislava. Some girls can be pretty harsh there and I know a lot of Slovak guys who complain about Slovak girls the same way US or UK guys complain about their women. Girls pretend to be "virgins" with the local betas, while sleeping around with a bunch of guys, especially foreigners. I would never describe Slovak girls as being modest. Modest girls are the exception in my experience. Due to my bad experiences I tend to avoid Czech and Slovak girls.

On the other hand, most of the English girls I have met have been pretty friendly. There are a bunch of fatties and a lot of girls are not too bright, however there is plenty of quality to go around. Some of the hottest girls I have ever seen have been English with a lot lower bitch shields than in other places. I also heard Liverpool is a pretty good place to party [Image: smile.gif]

Hi DarkKing [Image: smile.gif]

I am historically meeting very confident, self assured UK women with careers etc so in comparison some Slovak women can seem modest to me. I was probably also lucky with the 9.5 I mentioned as she was a total sweetheart but at the time my career and distance made things too difficult.

Messages In This Thread