rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

too much cardio is bad for losing weight?

too much cardio is bad for losing weight?

95% true go out and run 15+ miles a day. You'll lose weight, if you go to extreme cardio your body goes into survival mode and starts burning fat like crazy. (not saying you'll look sexy, you won't)

Problem is most people are lazy fucks and never get to that point. Don't even get me started on these lazy asses who "walk" marathons and call it an accomplishment.

Since when is it okay to give out medals for "trying" all part of creating lazy privledged kids.

Quote: (07-09-2012 11:14 AM)Zeus Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 12:09 AM)Sanblz33 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2012 01:24 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

i read online that doing too much cardio lower your metabolism and is bad for losing weight. i'm trying to lose 40 pounds as fast as possible. how much cardio should i do without fucking myself over. and how much is too much cardio?

Weightlifting + cardio + eating every 2hrs = goal accomplished rather quickly

The eating every 2 hours dogma has been debunked many times over as well as on some of these fitness threads. I suggest you go to Leangains and read the research.

Cardio, as been said, only makes you hungry. It doesn't help you lose weight. Food choices and caloric restriction and lifting heavy fuckin weights allows you to lose weight.

Messages In This Thread