rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My first drink date

My first drink date

Good stuff dude! Keep getting out there!

As always ask yourself this.

How can a woman have sex with a man who is SCARED of her?

She can't... need to get rid of your anxiety over a ton of approaches.

Quote: (07-19-2012 07:33 PM)tjf78 Wrote:  

I was too nervous walking to the venue and my words were coming out like gravel. I did not exude confidence. That is what I think I did wrong. Also, I agreed to her place for the late-night snack. Like WestCoast said, I let her venue-change the date. Oh well, I went on a another date since this one, and I spoke confidentially. I kissed her on the cheek before we parted. Better than my first drink date haha.

I need to get over my approach anxiety with approaching women on nyc streets. I was reading Day Bang but got sidetracked with a sweet Cold War novel by Nelson DeMille "The Charm School." I recommend it. Now I will focus on Roosh's tips about thinking about an entire football stadium laughing at you while you opening a woman. This tactic will convince my subconscious mind that everyone already thinks I am hopeless around women. These mind tricks work! This will be my homework for the next few days, and I will become a good performer. This will allow me to place women lower than I currently place them. Thanks for the tips, and I will make the most out of my time in NYC.

Messages In This Thread