rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe a Natural you know

Describe a Natural you know

I know some of you might think I'm a newb for starting this, and I know some dudes think the Natural thing is a myth. I don't, and I think there's actually categories of Naturals, because I know two of them and they're completely different from each other. I've observed and learned a lot from the both of them.

Natural #1. Former coworker. He reminds me more of a classic PUA. Present day he's at least 40, but when we used to hang he was mid-30s. Would see him leaving work with a different girl each week. He once told me, "I knew from a young age that I wanted to fuck as many girls as possible." At 16 he was sneaking into Mexico and buying pros, quite a few of them actually. He told me this eliminated any myths or preconceptions he had about women or pussy, he never experienced approach anxiety or pussy pedestal bullshit. Approaching machine. Some of the girls he fucked, I wouldn't touch in a million years, but other girls he fucked are much hotter than any I'd ever been with. He was less discriminatory than myself obviously. He didn't think twice about banging pros, none of it mattered to him. Variety is his spice, no matter what the cost. Club game, pros, day game, all of it. We once went shopping together at a hardware store and I swear to god, we walked by several women in in there, I was trailing him by a few feet, and the women stopped in their tracks, and would turn their heads at him. He had the Stink. He was a little hyper, ultra cocky, upbeat, very physically active mofo. Drove a shitty car that was filthy, lived in kind of a beat apartment with a roommate, smoked a ton of weed, surfed, went biking, and went clubbing religiously several times a week. No major aspirations in life except to party. But also a very smart cookie. It wouldn't surprise me if he's banged well over 500 women. Because of the effort that he puts into getting new lays, I'd call him a player of the highest order, but I actually wouldn't label him as much of a natural as number 2, which I'll get to here...

Natural #2. If you saw this guy, you'd probably think ultra beta. He's a little effeminate. He's short, grows his hair long, and has somewhat of a nasally voice. Met this dude in a bar [Image: gay.gif] and he opened me up [Image: gay.gif] based on a conversation I was having with a hot bartender. We became friends and occasional wingmen. He moves around a bit but we still keep in touch. The thing about this guy is because of his effeminate manner, this little fucker catches women off guard. He's like the gay guy that would get mad pussy if he was straight, except this guy is straight. I've had several girls I banged meet him and tell me, "XXXX is gay, right?" He also picks up some of the hardest targets, like hot bartenders or waitresses, girls at work. We've gone out together, had a shitty night, and I'll cut loose early and find out 15 minutes later two hotties walked into a bar and took him home for a threesome. He doesn't "try". That is, he doesn't "approach". All the shit that we talk about on the forum wouldn't really apply to him. He talks to everyone and anyone, he's the ultimate elderly rambler. He talks to everyone that listens in the most completely harmless way. No girl on earth would ever label him creepy, because he's just genuinely nice and interesting. He slips under the radar like that. Like I said, he's short and unassuming. The only way you'd know he's there is because he talks so damn much. There's no "strategy" with him. And every time I see him or talk to him he's got a steady rotation of new pussy. I honestly don't think the guy's ever had a dry spell. I don't think he ever learned any of this, it's just how he is. He's never said anything like Natural #1, never specifically set out to fuck as many girls as possible, never put out nearly as much effort. He just makes the best of any situation and seems to flow seamlessly into the environment and yield great results. I've probably learned more from observing him than anything else.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread