rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Calls Fleet-Week Guys Creepy

Girl Calls Fleet-Week Guys Creepy

Quote: (07-05-2012 10:57 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2012 04:54 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

In Dubai, a bar I walked into was stacked full of sailors, and girls from all over the world. Funny, because the girls didn't seem to think the sailors were creepy. They were eager for the attention and aggressive male behavior. Go figure.

Last night in the DR I played unapologetic patriotic game and showed girls pics of me in war. Not one single female thought I was creepy. They ate that shit up.

Yesterday, in Boca Chica, the "old man" at the bar was an old Dominican soldado, and gave me respect for the 4th. The women in his family didn't think I was creepy, and gave me free shots of booze.

America is falling apart. Watch how quick I explode back home though when some stupid bitch says something bad about the warfighter. I become Emech x10.

Semper Fi!

I think we still have a fair share of military groupies out there, and others that at least respect the uniform or men that have served. I do think that sailors are viewed a little differently when they're in town though, as opposed to men in the Army or Marines. Fair or not, when sailors are in town they're seen as sexual predators because they've been away at sea for so long. While men in the other branches of the military are stationed somewhere and can leave the base to get pussy (obviously not when you're in a war zone), they may not be as starved for women in the same way sailors are. What do you think Ali...is that somewhat accurate?

Well....I was in the Dept of the Navy......The FUCKING MEN'S DEPT.!!!!

But yeah, the Navy is a little different, but being stationed on a major base makes it hard to get laid. All the girls around there have been rode hard and put up wet over and over, and to get tail you gotta be bringing some different game, or be prepared to drive at least 50 miles outside of "ground zero".

Bottom line: Girls calling sailors creepy for trying to get laid are fucking lame.

Messages In This Thread