rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

Just got back from downtown Dallas. Went out with a friend who is pretty smooth but has beta tendencies. Doesn't want to get with chicks who are too drunk blah blah blah. Anyways, I forgot my cash at my apt so he buys me a whiskey coke. I go to the bathroom.

A chick exits the bathroom at the same time as me. She flashes a smile I say hey she says heyyy Im messing around and ask her if everything came out alright she laughs and says yeah no troubles. I say I'm chad she says I'm Krystin(might have been Katherine idk) I say buy me a drink and she says she has to wait for her friend I say ok and rejoin my friend.

Later we go outside and sit at a table. Some girl puts her arm on my shoulder and sits down next to me and asks me if it's ok if she sits with us. I say only if you let me use your cigarette to light mine. A few seconds later this really drunk guy sits next to my friend and starts talking. He was really funny and I got so drawn in to what he was saying I forgot about the girl. As soon as I realize that I'm ignoring her she gets up and walks away.

After the bar shut down we went to a gas station that has a Dickeys BBQ inside. My buddy buys me a sandwich and this blond girl (looks to be about 30 years old) appears and starts saying how great the place smells. She was looking at me as she said this so I assume she was talking to me. I got my sandwich and am like yeah it does smell really good take a whiff of this beef...sandwich and hold the bag to her nose. She freaks out and tells me that she needs my help ordering. We go back and forth and I keep telling her no. She yells ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS. LIKE FUCKING SERIOUSLY! At this point everyone is looking at us lol. "Are you about to cry?" I ask. she smiles and says no! I finally help her out and order her a beef sandwich. She says something as I am getting my drink I don't know what she said but I repeat back "you have a hotel where?" she keeps talking all I remember is she said yes I would like sauce but minus the frat boy. I say lucky for you I'm not a frat boy. She starts doing some kind of strange twirling motion with her body and sticks her chin out. Me and my friend exit stage right.(or is it left?)

Messages In This Thread