rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

The last time I posted here regarding my "100 approaches on American women" project, I was at 43. Well, I lost the notes on 44-60. Nothing much other than a few numbers that went nowhere. Here is 61 -69.

A few quick notes - Thank God for online and apps as it's been my only source of reliable , quality bangs. 3 in the past 10 days. In addition, I did have one successful daygame that resulted in sex. Only, it happened in Mexico. I did two approaches in Mexico and one resulted in a great time with a 20 year old cutie. If only the USA was 1/10th as good as that ( 1 in 20 approaches results in a bang). But it isn't. Daygame in the US (for me) is very low low return. I suspect it is for most everyone else. Here's the latest:

61. July 15, 2018: tall blonde college girl at whole foods. Excuse me, are those hemp seeds good? “I haven’t tried them” she said. You talked about those for a minute. “Can I tell you something?” sure, she says. “I was interested in the hemp seeds, but I also noticed you looked nice and wanted to say hello. I noticed you look European….” I talked about visiting Europe and she looks like some of the girls there. She politely talked about this 30 seconds or so. She was from out of town just visiting. You tried to push it a little but she said ‘nice to talk to you’ (dismissal) next.

62. Becky at whole foods .. 6.15.18. You did the direct approach about her looking like she was from Europe. Good eye contact and smiling. She was an even taller volleyball looking girl. Chatted for a few minutes. She asked where you were from. You exchanged names. It was going well until she seemed to get something in her eye. She kept rubbing her eye and was having trouble with it. She seemed to get okay with it after a minute. She said she had to go. You asked her if she’d like to chat again and she gave her number. Then her phone was ringing and it seemed like she was ready to go. Not the ideal ending. She did not return the text you sent about an hour after meeting her.

63. 6.19.18.Approached a girl walking her dog over the walking bridge. She made eye contact with a slight smile. I said “what kind of dog is that?” her “it’s a golden retriever” she didn’t stop and kept walking by “I’m in the dog market so trying to educate myself” she looked back smiled slightly and kept walking off.

64. 6.18.18 Lauren at Trader Joe’s. you walked in and saw her looking at flowers. She made eye contact and smiled briefly. You walked to her side and said “excuse me, do you do yoga by chance?” she said yes. “well, you look like you do and I’m looking for a good place.” She lit up a bit and started naming some local spots. She was preening her hair with on off eye contact. After a few minutes she was looking at the flowers then looking back to you. I told her which bouquet was best. I made her laugh a few times with some humor. I went through the ‘what do you do around town for fun’ bit. At the end you both started to walk away and I told her we should grab coffee or a drink. “I have a boyfriend” she said with a kind of pouty look on her face. I joked about that’s who the flowers were for but she said they were for a friend and I told her she was a bad girlfriend and she laughed. Next.

65. 6.19.18 Fit blonde lady (late 20s to early 30s ) at M Coffee shop was fixing her coffee. I grabbed some napkins and we made eye contact. She smiled slightly. I started to walk away and siddled up beside her other side. “Hi how are you today?” “Good how are you?” I did my direct approach and she lit up. About 30 seconds into the conversation she pretended to be distracted with setting up her table for drinking coffee. I just continued talking and ploughing. She averted her attention back to me. After that, our eyes were locked for the next 5 minutes of conversation. She told me she moved to the city for “a boy” meaning her boyfriend. At the end I said “look I know you’ve got a boyfriend but let’s exchange numbers. If anything changes, it’d be fun to grab a coffee or drink sometime. I told her to text me if she’d like to” She said sure. I texted her that it was nice to meet her(and so she’d have my number) and she texted back.

66. 6.22.18 Savannah - At coffee place on the lake - a cute girl waiting on coffee. As she walked by you, I walked by “excuse me, do you play soccer?” (she had soccer type shorts and tennis shoes on) “No” “Oh, you kind of look like you just came from the soccer field. I’m pretty new here and looking for some people to play with” She looked at me giving full eye contact. I maneuvered the conversation to other topics with cold reads. She said she wanted to go to law school and I pretended to end the conversation. She laughed a bit. She asked where I was from. The eye contact was good. After 5 minutes I asked if she might like coffee or a drink sometime. She looked to think/struggle with something for about a second then said “I can’t I’ve got a boyfriend” Next.

67. 6.22.18 At J.Crew. saw an athletic looking early 30s woman. “excuse me.” I said. “I know this is kind of random but I saw you and thought you looked nice and just wanted to say hello.” Oh thanks she says and smiles and stops. I tell her she reminds me of some of the ladies I saw when I visited Spain. She just smiles and says that’s nice. “so what are you up to today? Just browsing the clothing store for some summer threads?” She says”yes pretty much and just killing time. I’m about to pick up my daughter.” “I see. Are you married?” She grins and says yes. I say “good to meet you have a good day” Next.

6.25.18 Saw a cute mid 20s brunette getting salad at whole food buffet. I asked her if she could tell the difference between the organic food and regular salad, non organic bar. She expounded on it and told me how she likes to eat salads before regular food blah blah. I mentioned her accent and she said she was from this area. She started telling me about her work. I threw in a false time constraint. There was strong eye contact and a little hair flipping. I looked deep in her eyes the whole time. She asked where I was from and I made her guess. She was wrong. When I asked her name at the end, she asked mine too. I ended with “well I know this sounds random but you seem cool and you’re cute, would you like to grab a coffee or drink one day?” She said “I don’t think my boyfriend would like that. She then told me it was a coincidence that her boyfriend was from the same state as me and his dad had my name. Next.

6.25.18 around lunctime I was cruising home on a Lime bike. I saw an athletic brunette in tight jeans. I stopped the bike as she walked abreast and said “excuse me, hi how are you?” “good” “can I tell you something real quick? (not the best opener)” sure…(she looks skeptical) me: I just saw you walking by and thought you looked nice today. I was in Europe recently and you remind me of some of the ladies I saw around Spain and Italy.” “Oh , I’m Italian” she says. Talked for a few minutes. You joked with her about having to run to the pet food store for an emergency to feed her dog. Blah blah. When she brought up moving here, she said “me and my boyfriend decided to move to the city here to try it out.” A few more seconds of polite chat and you bowed out. Next ( side note – I swear if they’re a 7.5 or higher and between 20-30 , they have a boyfriend 99.999% of the time..or say they do)

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread