rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Approach Thread

The Approach Thread

It was end of the year school event for one of my girls.
I swear I did not intend to approach.

Sat before the event on the seats at the gym. Ex wife next to me, and her friend (mother of my daughter's friend) on the other side. A conversation about university started one row above. It was a mother and a daughter.
Daughter was hot, a hard 8, cute, semi-shy (half nerd, half extrovert) in plain but flattering clothes. The other daughter was in another class (not that of my daughter) so I did not know them. Mom was also good looking.

Interrupted the conversation and told them that there are many things to consider. Started engaging the daughter (21) and led the conversation so that she can tell me about her character. Did "cold reading" on her and she started asking me "Are you a psychologist?" . Good. That is a show of interest.
Could not number close it, due to noise and that the play was starting. Also, the Ex was looking at me in an "obscure" manor (indirect form of "WTF are you doing?").

I swear I did not intend to open anyone
Honest.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread