rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to use couchsurfing to hook up

How to use couchsurfing to hook up

Quote: (07-28-2012 06:33 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2012 10:51 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 08:29 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 02:18 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2012 08:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When I first read that I thought, "Hmm that's a bit beta" but then I thought of my CS experiences and it would have saved me many hours I wasted to find out about a BF down the line. I will try this "Strategic Beta" move.

If a girl says she has a BF, do you just cancel?

By the way just a friendly reminder to everyone: don't publicly post your CS profile on here ever. CS white knights are lurking.

Say instead "Alot of boyfriends tend to be threatened by me and so i prefer to meet with single girls." That appears stronger than what you said.

Hey, so I just took your advice and replied to a girl with that "boyfriends threatened by me" line. This is how she replied:

"I will be honest with you, I'm very surprised by your message. If you’re looking for single women, in my opinion, you should consider changing the portal. CS is the place, where you can find people with the same passion which is world, travelling or cultural differences, not looking for single women and dating opportunities. When you understand this philosophy, you will also understand that it shouldn’t be important to you if I have a boyfriend or not... or will he be threatened by you or not...
By the way, you must be very presumptuous to write things like that."

Ouch! won't be using that one anymore.

Damn lol. A conversation with a girl went like this once

Myself: Cute pic by the way. Are you single?

Her: Oh boy, is this a hook up thing? I really just want to meet new people.

Myself: No ofcourse not. But alot of Boyfriends feel threatened by me. So i prefer to hangout with single girls.

Her: Ok, sorry if I offended you. And yes, single.

I'm suppose to meet her this weekend

Quote: (07-14-2012 01:53 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2012 10:51 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2012 08:29 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 02:18 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Say instead "Alot of boyfriends tend to be threatened by me and so i prefer to meet with single girls." That appears stronger than what you said.

Hey, so I just took your advice and replied to a girl with that "boyfriends threatened by me" line. This is how she replied:

"I will be honest with you, I'm very surprised by your message. If you’re looking for single women, in my opinion, you should consider changing the portal. CS is the place, where you can find people with the same passion which is world, travelling or cultural differences, not looking for single women and dating opportunities. When you understand this philosophy, you will also understand that it shouldn’t be important to you if I have a boyfriend or not... or will he be threatened by you or not...
By the way, you must be very presumptuous to write things like that."

Ouch! won't be using that one anymore.

Damn lol. A conversation with a girl went like this once

Myself: Cute pic by the way. Are you single?

Her: Oh boy, is this a hook up thing? I really just want to meet new people.

Myself: No ofcourse not. But alot of Boyfriends feel threatened by me. So i prefer to hangout with single girls.

Her: Ok, sorry if I offended you. And yes, single.

I'm suppose to meet her this weekend

Let us know what happens. What I'm curious about is how "on guard" she will now be after you asked her status.

Awesome move, I've done that before!

She thinks you're way into her, and you turn it around and she apologises!

I remember one convo going like this:

her: I like that you haven't asked for my number yet.
me: You assume I want your number.

She was backpedalling after that. It's like a neg, but with none of the potential to backfire.

Guys, pay for a dating site like Vietnam, Colombian, Filipino Cupid,etc. You can hook up on couchsurfing sometimes,no doubt, but time is money. So the 30 bucks a month on a paysite is worth it.

Messages In This Thread