rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to use couchsurfing to hook up

How to use couchsurfing to hook up

Quote: (07-08-2012 02:18 PM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2012 08:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Now here's the key, in the message I also ask something like "Btw, do you think it's ok with your boyfriend that we meet? I heard French guys are the jealous type and I don't want anyone to get mad." Of course, you can say that about any guy from any country. But the point is to screen her to ensure that you don't end up spending the afternoon with a girl who already has a boyfriend and near zero potential to hook up

When I first read that I thought, "Hmm that's a bit beta" but then I thought of my CS experiences and it would have saved me many hours I wasted to find out about a BF down the line. I will try this "Strategic Beta" move.

If a girl says she has a BF, do you just cancel?

By the way just a friendly reminder to everyone: don't publicly post your CS profile on here ever. CS white knights are lurking.

Say instead "Alot of boyfriends tend to be threatened by me and so i prefer to meet with single girls." That appears stronger than what you said.

Hey, so I just took your advice and replied to a girl with that "boyfriends threatened by me" line. This is how she replied:

"I will be honest with you, I'm very surprised by your message. If you’re looking for single women, in my opinion, you should consider changing the portal. CS is the place, where you can find people with the same passion which is world, travelling or cultural differences, not looking for single women and dating opportunities. When you understand this philosophy, you will also understand that it shouldn’t be important to you if I have a boyfriend or not... or will he be threatened by you or not...
By the way, you must be very presumptuous to write things like that."

Ouch! won't be using that one anymore.

Messages In This Thread