rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

Quote: (07-02-2012 01:40 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

I met a chick at a club while I was on vacation once. She was an HB8 about 26 years old. She approached me. Her IL was sky high. We danced i.e. grinded (face to face) for a while, had a few drinks, etc. But the problem was that she came in with her mom. Her mom was in the club watching the dance floor so we couldn't really make out or get too hot and heavy. Pulling her (the girl not the mom lol) from the club was out of the question. I got her number instead.

I called her the next day. I was able to get her to meet me at a bar. But she had gone cold. The conversation was a bunch of one word answers. The "club high" was gone. The date went nowhere.

Looking back, I should have texted her later the same night. A "Hey what are doing right now?" probably would have been sufficient. She probably would have found a way to get away from her mom for a while to meet me. I could well have hooked up with her. I'm still kicking myself.

This principle is solid when the obstacles are friends too. Sometimes you just CAN'T isolate her from her friend(s). So yes, take the number and TEXT HER THE SAME NIGHT.

Or even if it's not an obstacle problem, after her clubbing night is over, she may well be open for "more entertainment."

This ties in with the other theory that a lot of girls don't actually hook up via one night stands FROM the bar/club. The go to the club to AW, drink, and have fun. They reject a sh*tload of guys at the club/bar. Then they go home, text their ex or FB and have him come over and F her. The after party is at her place lol. This way she gets layed without her friends knowing. Thus, she can't be called a sl*t for leaving with a guy. She gets her secret hookup at the end of the night or more like very early morning.

Well, if you get her number and text her, theres is a chance that YOU can be Mr. After Party. There are no guarantees in this game, but it's probably better than trying to meet up several days later.

I had a similar experience she was with her sister(she was a 0/10) and I couldn't really isolate well. I got her number when she was hot for me, she even begged me to text her and I felt for sure this would be a bang. Waited until after the weekend, texted her and she was cold. Strike while the iron is hot as the clique goes.

Messages In This Thread