rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

Why Most AWs Don't Seem Interested in Hooking Up at Bars and Clubs

Great Paul Janka interview on why he dislikes nightclubs:

K: I want to bash American nightclubs (the exception is if you are a great dancer - go there to display your skill.) Nightclubs are all about Submission: guest list, line, drinks line, cover charge, coat check, toilet-person tip, costly drinks and tips. DJ's, promoters and bouncers control everyone. As a favor, “the Sage” did an entire podcast blasting US nightclubs as potentially damaging to the ego of a man.

PJ: Nightclubs and bars have too few women, and too many average-looking women. Too many men. I let loose at one recently, with A-Game, yet these low-rated women resisted me. Huge “push-back,” huge egos, they get on cloud nine in clubs. A man with eyes would walk by these women, but there, that night, I can't get attraction! At 3 pm in a coffee shop, I can rap and get a number in 90 seconds, and get a “booking” follow-up call. She'll return my text and agree to meet for a date.

K: Conditions and context - the environment. Where and when you meet often trumps everything else, and sets her state and defenses.

PJ: I agree. The problem with nightclubs: cattle treatment. You wait in line like a criminal, you overpay for drinks, and you might get drink-hustled. With their women pals, they sometimes are unavailable to engage. They are only there to give men the “tease treatment,” from what one girl I dated told me. At 3 am, she would leave the club and her pals, and come over to get sex. She had a “sex guy” in her back pocket—me—and no use for what she called “Club Guys.” In their world, “be fabulous, be a rock starlet.” Worst of all, men must be competitive with other men, even fight, while women skip lines and pay nothing. I've worked both bars and clubs a lot. I know. K

http://www.cliffslist.com/node/536

Messages In This Thread