rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My 100 Approach Study

My 100 Approach Study

Quote:Quote:

Posted by thegmanifesto - Today 03:12 PM

(Today 02:25 PM)MrXY Wrote: Are you surprised she is an accountant?

Huge red flag.

If I know a girl is an accountant, I am ghost.

Me too from now on-no bookkeepers, auditors, accountants. Every one i've gone out with has been dry, boring, narrow minded, and rigid. They belong in a cubicle.

Where are you?

How are you dressing?

It may be just a Geographic/the way you are dressing combo.

That's it exactly. I am in a beach resort town in northern Florida, part of the so called "Redneck Riviera." Twice in the last month I have been talking to girls who lived in nearby wealthier, more sophisticated towns and they both said they didn't see how I fit in where i live and that I needed to move to their towns. They are right,I need to move.....

Posted by Nonpareil - Today 03:23 PM

You: So tell me, where are you from? (include 'tell me' and the comma space, adds some sauce)
Her: Oh blah blah blah!
You: You know what they say about girls from blah blah blah....
Her: No, what?
You: (...) Oh, that was a question I was asking if you knew what they say about girls from blah blah blah... (small smile)
Her: Oh well they say that... (ramble for a minute, minimum, chip in your thoughts)

Like so much banter, discovered wholly by accident. Free of charge.

Thanks, will use

Posted by Brian - Today 02:49 PM
"are you gay"

"why dont we go back to my apartment for a little while and then you can answer your own question"

Thanks, will use

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread