rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women trash short men on Twitter

Women trash short men on Twitter

Quote: (07-02-2012 06:55 PM)Moma Wrote:  

To answer Houston, this height thing is only a big thing in North America. I grew up in Europe and height didn't mean jackshyt. I knew a guy I used to work with, he couldn't have been over 5'7 and this guy had a sickening collection of lizards. He didn't give a royal fcuk. He opened up constantly (I saw him in action). He got shut down but he had plenty of tarts to work with.
So it is true what some cats say, America boils everything down to these stats. A guy is supposed to be 6'6, he is supposed to weigh 250 pounds, he is supposed to bench 425, he is supposed to have 9 inch dyck,
Stat stuffing all day long.
In Europe, I didn't notice much care for these stats. Dudes fcuked and some of the best playas were short, it didn't mean shyt. Since basketball is not heralded in Europe, some of the stars who got most of the lizards were the football players (soccer for North Americans) and most of these guys were under 6 feet.
Lizards never asked me if I could play basketball or if I played, they merely treated me the same as the 'short' guys.

So yes, height is just a North American thing.
Fcuk those lizards, most of the guys who fcuk the most are short cats.

I think Houston was being sarchastic.

I hope women in North America dont care about height as much as i read about it online. I am sure this is all myth, i really need to fly to the states and see it for myself. You guys 5ft9 shouldnt even care about your height, im 5ft6 and the only time i think about my height is when i come on here.

Messages In This Thread