rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Plan An Awesome Asia Trip

Help Me Plan An Awesome Asia Trip

I'm living in Taipei, Taiwan now and it is a pretty fun place. I've never been to mainland China but people say that Taiwanese people are more sophisticated than people from mainland China. There are some very attractive girls and it is quite easy to swoop them if you are decent looking. Go to Luxy or Myst on Friday or Saturday night and you will see plenty of attractive women dressed to kill.

The thing I like about this place is that there isn't a big sex tourism scene like in other countries and most foreigners here work here or study here. So the chicks you get with aren't chasing you for a passport or for you to save them from their miserable existence. You can find a good amount of girls that speak passable English out at clubs. Also I think flights from Korea to here are cheap. Let me know if you need any more information.

Messages In This Thread