rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your business ideas are worthless

Your business ideas are worthless

Nothing ground breaking here just simple common sense.

Everyone has great ideas every day.

Shit I was thinking up headlights that coordinated with steering wheel position twenty years ago when I was still learning ABCs.

How about a short range transmitter on emergency vehicles that would broadcast a message over all radio frequencies informing drivers that an emergency was in progress and to get off the road instead of rocking out to Bieber? Another great idea I had before I even went through puberty.

A kitchen appliance that quickly produces single shot servings a coffee by speed boiling just enough water for one cup? I think I was working on removing the training wheels off my sweet ass huffy bicycle when that one hit me.

I have a little book of biz ideas, some phenomenal and some straight garbage.

But I haven't acted on them, so that book is worthless.

If your business idea is something that you can get up and running in a 24 hour period, everyone else can and your idea is worthless (hence my dislike for the typical 4-hour-workweed type muse).

If your idea is sitting in a book collecting dust, your idea is worthless

If your idea is a "cool" or "great" idea, but it doesn't fill a need, your idea is worthless

Don't be worthless.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread