rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Quote: (08-05-2012 01:43 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I can BUST MY ASS to bang the occasional 8 or 9. But this guy? He doesn't even give a FUCK, and these girls probably THROW themselves at him.

I want that. My new goal before the end of the year is to start clearing 6 figures and start making some lifestyle changes. I don't know that I'll ever have a boat parked in the Mediterannean, but goddamn I gotta start climbing that ladder, and fast.

That's why this board is all about location. To play the rich man game in the USA, you need a lot of net worth. Yacht in the Med? 500k plus expenses to do it on the cheap, 2 million plus is better. But to be that guy in EE, SEA or Latin America, you just need a location independent 100k/year (or less) and a nice car for the bonus points. Factor of 10 difference. So if you're already behind the curve, it's worth doing the expat thing, life is short and not all of us want to or are able to compete with Europe's and America's elite.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread