rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

Who is nailing the 8s and up? What kind of guys?

The hands down worst advice I have ever read and fallen victim to was "just approach".

That advice does not work at all for your average guy getting into PUA because the chances are he is

1. probably out of shape or overweight
2. doesn't have many social skills
3. has no sense of style either

I have been there so I can speak for myself and some of my friends who are starting out right now. Sure with reading some game and learning social skills I did manage to get a few numbers but the girls were 4s and 5s, I was a 5 back then because I was chubby, had NO STYLE, and nothing interesting about myself. It was not until I went to the gym, lost some weight, worked on a sense of style, and THEN got myself out there (going to events, talking to guys and girls at the same time, etc.) that I really started dating the 7s.

I have not had a really beautiful girl in bed with me but I am in my early 20s so no telling where that might go. Reality is that GAME is complimentary.

It is like the legs on a body, sure you need your legs to walk with and run with but the body has to be there too. If you are playing WOW 24/7 and are obese, put down the books and seduction manuals and hit the gym.

Work on yourself and then put the work into action.

I didn't learn that earlier, result?

Ended up having too many creepy moments.

Messages In This Thread