rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Screw-up? (game criticism)

Screw-up? (game criticism)

Hey guys,

So, I was chatting this girl up a bit on facebook (mostly because I dont have her number) until things hit a snag. She hasn't replied in a little bit. Now, I'm not asking for ways to get her back or anything like that (although that would be nice)
What I am looking for here is more of a critique of my game; what I did right and where I could have done better.
any criticism would be helpful
M
Hey Sarah, hows it going?

H
Its going good zoheb, how about with you?

M
meh, you know; school, work, the occasional drug deal, the usual. Anyway, word on the street is you're back in town.
H
Your joking right? And yes, yes i am back

M
Of course. I've been out of school for a few weeks now XD. Really, I know its been a while since we talked but you should have let me know you were coming back. How long are you staying for?

H
A few weeks, but the thing is i didnt tell anyone because im busy the entire time im here. I havent seen some of my family in over a year
M
Ah, the whole time eh? So there'd be no time for us to hangout or anything? Because I had a couple ideas XP

H
As of right now no sorry:/ what kind of ideas?

M
A fancy, romantic dinner with candles and shit. Real classy
or, we could always chill at square one or something.
in any case, hit me up if you have time to spare while you're here.

H
Are you asking me out?

M
Asking you out? You'll have to work a bit harder for that i'm just asking if you want to hang out sometime while you're back in town, it would be a shame if we didn't have the opportunity to see each other again.

Underlying question is, did she flake on me or did I fuck up somewhere?

Also, I'm still looking for advice on my albino game thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12993.html
(thanks for all the advice from beforehand) I just didn't want to bring that thread back for no reason, any advice in this matter would also be appreciated.

-Zobee

Messages In This Thread