rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama WANTS YOU on welfare!

Obama WANTS YOU on welfare!

I believe we need to restructure our values, sort of like how the music industry needs to find a different way to create value after the record sales plummeted (I believe that tickets for live shows should go up in price).

I think there is enough money in the world to support everyone. However, the majority of it is locked up in the hands a of small group. If someone wants to spend their entire life staring at a wall, then let them do it. Give them a place to live, and food etc.

That's not going to stop someone else from living a more "meaning" or helpful life. If anything, the less money is an issue for people, the less they will be motivated just to make money. There will still be doctors/scientists etc. who are motivated by their passion for studying nature and helping people.

I also believe that people should not be allowed to have as many kids as they want. There should also be mandatory testing to make sure that people are capable of being parents.

I'm also against superfluous feminism, so Scandanvia and me wouldn't get a long. I hate how every Swedish girl I've hooked up with wouldn't suck my dick.

That said, I think we need to have more socialized democracy here.

Messages In This Thread