rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

first kiss first date

first kiss first date

I want to revisit this issue because I believe that going for the kiss is not as unambiguously the best thing to do as many people are making it sound.

I have started going on a lot of OKC dates, and am considered a catch -- someone who women's wouldn't expect on the dating site, and who they would think would have no trouble meeting women.

I find that going for the kiss can be counterproductive as it can make the dude seem desperate, something that is all the more a problem when the guy is considered a catch. The thinking is: "Why is this guy, who seems such a catch, so eager to kiss"?

Maybe my problem is that I'm not being as flirty/sexualizing the conversation enough to pull it off. In any case, I have been following Roosh's advice, but I feel that I have ruined some good first dates by going for the kiss. (One woman explicitly told me that my kiss was a turn off as she doesn't normally kiss on the first date.)

I would rather bang on a later date after foregoing a first date kiss than going for the kiss and not getting a second date.

Have I ever banged girl I didn't kiss on the first date? No, I can't recall ever doing that. But I think that may change in the near future. I will report back on this.

Messages In This Thread