rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

shes getting too close

shes getting too close

ive been seeing this girl for about six months now and i'm getting a little edgy and am very much ready to start banging other girls
i met her while i was traveling in rio last june, we went out a bunch of times and kept in touch on the regular while i was working from the u.s. for the past 5 months
since i came back last week, she's stayed over five of the seven nights
starting on saturday, ive become very aloof. ill just stop talking, or ignore her calls for sex while i stare at my fantasy football scoreboard

she seems to think shes coming along with me to argentina when i leave in a couple weeks. ive already told her if she wants to come she has to pay for her own transportation. now im thinking of just telling her to pay for her own shit, period.

the thing is i dont wanna break it off totally with her
A because shes a chill, working-class, educated girl
B because she lives in my favorite city in the world and i'd like to come back and spend carnival with her and her friends at a beach house in arraial de cabo

how do i pull this off?

p.s.
i have her whipped

Messages In This Thread