rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco (Cusco), Peru Data Sheet

Cuzco (Cusco), Peru Data Sheet

Decent sheet, was in Cusco a few years ago and it all rings true.

Quote:Quote:

Oddly, I saw quite a few more Peruvian girls here than Peruvian guys, possibly because it's a known gringo haunt and lots of bricheras show up to hunt for some white meat.

The reason there is no Peruvian guys in these clubs is because they are all well known backpacker and gringo hunter clubs. It's all local girls looking for a gringo. The traveller girls don't tend to be interested in Peruvian men so there's not much incentive for them to go.

If you approach, talk a little Spanish (though not always necessary) and have a little fun you'll have no problems in Cuzco. It's a very easy place to meet women. Dancing works well in clubs as locals love to dance but you'll have to dance to shitty Reggaeton. I kinda like Cuzco, had good fun there and wish I'd had more time to hang around (was running out of time and had to keep moving) and do some serious damage but I had my fun there. Seems like it would be a decent place to hang out for a month or two (probably not too much longer as there's not loads happening), get an apartment, and smash as many girls as possible.

Messages In This Thread