rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bus services in the U.S.

Bus services in the U.S.

This is kind of a random question, but something I wonder about. Why do we have such crappy bus services in the U.S. as compared to what you find in the better off Latin American countries like Chile and Argentina? I've never taken Greyhound but I hear it's not so great and doesn't have any type of sleeper coach with fulling reclining seats. For dirt cheap, in Argentina, you can have an overnight bus ride with a 180 degree reclining leather seat with an attendant, privacy curtains, movies, hot dinner, desert and champagne. It feels like flying in first class.

I just find it odd that nothing like that exists in the U.S. I'd still rather fly long distances than be in a bus for 18 hours, but for routes that are too close to go through all the hassle of flying yet far enough apart to be tiring to drive, like L.A. to S.F., a luxury bus would be awesome.

Messages In This Thread