rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

at the very bottom

at the very bottom

As a guy in a similar situation (I got my first kiss at 22, first fuck at 23. I'm 23 still, by the way) all I can really tell you is you need to just be comfortable around women. Realize they aren't special and talking or even getting rejected by one is no big deal. The fear and anxiety will still be there but you have to just fucking do it and approach. Learning the technical stuff is the easy part, changing your behavior after years of doing the same shit is hard. Talk to girls in the street, at the bar, in the club, in the line at the grocery store, at work. Talk to hot girls, ugly girls, whatever. Fuck it, talk to everyone. Soon you'll be a lot more comfortable talking in general as well as talking to girls. Next, you have to spit game at the girls you want (the resources are out there, here on the forum, Rooshv/Heartiste archives, pdfs on piratebay etc). Try everything and see what works. You'll have a lot of failures but each time you fuck up you learn something. The success will come and they are fucking sweet. Good luck man. Also, Xanax and alcohol helped tremendously with my approach anxiety in the beginning but I enjoy a wide variety of drugs and that may not be for everyone.

Messages In This Thread