rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Babes and South American Whores

European Babes and South American Whores

Quote: (12-13-2009 03:43 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

And Mrs. Chocoalate, are you actually from Sao Paulo? Paulistas have the worst accent that I've heard in all of Brazil so far. Ta melhoR, as mulheRs, boa taRde. haha. It reminds me of hillbillies in the South. But I can't really make fun of your Portuguese though because I'm sure my accent is 20x worse. And also, I think I'm staying in SP for a couple days now. I don't think I'm going to Argentina anymore. It's just going to be too expensive. Even for a taxi to the airport tomorrow is going to be R$100. Plus, I think I'd much rather be in Brazil for New Years Eve. So tell me, what the hell can I do here that isn't going to cost me R$40 to enter and R$10 for a drink.

Shut up! ahahahaha well, our accent depends on where are u. But, we tend to enhance the R. It's true. however the carioca SSSS urrrrhg! It isn't any better. ahhh... Try Av. Nova and North Zone... there are mid-class bars... Or in Augusta Street, going downtown.
In the haddock lobo Street, there is Tubaina (bar name and drink) (hv u tasted? is a kind of guarana soda. Delicious and reminds me sundays at my grandma's eating her homemade food... hunnnn) there are some goods and beers.

*Some shows in SESC cost around R$30 and they are awesome (famous brazilian singers) (the website - http://www.sesc.org.br for further info and addresses)
*Cultural Centre SP (CCSP) - Expo, alternative scene, cult cinema
*Galeria Olido - underground/alternative/cool
* Have u gone to the subway walk tru downtown? it will cost only 2.55 (a subway ticket) check it for more info.
* Pinacoteca do Estado (museu) - R$4,00 + train
*Masp (museum) - R$15 entrance
* Ibirapuera Park - museums (MAM, Oca), park, cute girls and boys jogging, children at play and R$ 0 entrance... take a girl for a pic nic! soooo romantic.
*Vai-Vai samba school reharsal R$10 - In the middle of the street, and cheap beer.

Tips to save money:
1. Buy a Subway card named Cartão Fidelidade in any subway station.
2. If u take bus and subway, then take the Bilhete unico. U can take 4 buses + 01 subway in two hours
3. Try to go as far as u can by subway and then if necessary take the bus
4. have breakfast outside hotel (if is not included)

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread