rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Business Model and Revenue

RSD Business Model and Revenue

Quote: (12-08-2016 11:13 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

3 million revenue is what average mom and pops pharmacy makes in Australia. I need to know what the expenses are...but just based off the numbers it's more likely these guys are hustling for money harder than the average business owner with similar revenue levels. It'll be interesting to see what direction they go in. The internet is saturated with mystery method derivatives, people have less disposable income and there is much more competition now.

Can't really compare a low volume high margin model to a high volume low margin model.

Your local mom and pop corner shop may achieve $3M is sales but at least $2.85M is purchases of goods for resale. That's before you start to look at admin expenses and wages. I doubt a mom and pop corner shop make 1% for themselves on the total revenue.

RSD are a very low volume high margin product. The gross profit margin is probably similar to many other consulting firms. The only major cost of sales is instructor wages and a few other things. Whether the instructors or salaried or subcontracted could play an enormous factor it what the net income actually is for the company.

I've never met anyone who has paid for a bootcamp, then again I doubt many people would actually admit to it.

Here is information on PUA Training Ltd. A UK based company which may serve as a better indicator when analysing RSD business model.

PUA Training Ltd sell seminar DVDs, books & advertising on their website. No bootcamps.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06381036

The company is currently going through insolvency procedures owing £863k of which £118k is to the Director (so not a real debt) meaning it has a net worth of -£745k.

In 2008 made £44k LOSS
In 2009 made £37k PROFIT
In 2010 made £37k PROFIT

I can't not obtain information for 2011 onwards.

RSD do sell bootcamps in a larger market and are more well known so it definitely possible that they do make a profit.

Messages In This Thread